In accordance with its 2017 Annual Work Plan and within the framework of Statistical Capacity Building (StatCaB) Programme, SESRIC will organise the Study Visit on ‘Income and Consumption Statistics’ to for the benefit of the Libyan Bureau of Statistics and Census (LBSC) on 19-21 September 2017. The study visit will be hosted by the National Institute of Statistics (INS) Statistics.
The study visit will be facilitated by Ms. Dorra Dhraief, Senior Director at INS of Tunisia, with the participation of two officials of the LBSC.
The Study Visit will include discussion activities with a focus on the following topics:
• Survey goals
• Sample design
• Survey methodology
• Field work program
• How to complete the Family and Individual Information Form
• How to complete the collective Expenditure Form
• How to complete the individual Expenditure Record
• How to complete the Nutrition Form
• Data utilization and dissemination:
o Utilization of household expenditure data
o Method of calculating poverty
o Utilization of nutrition axis data